Sour Apple Smoothie
Eating a healthy diet is as important as exercising. And wherever you are in your health journey, this super-nutritious smoothie is sure to boost your strength, fitness, and well-being, along with keeping your skin smooth and supple. With a combination of sweet and sour flavors, it’s time for a delightfully refreshing smoothie!
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth
- Serve in a glass and garnish with a lemon slice
Kale Banana Cinnamon Smoothie
Kick start your day with this high protein kale smoothie! Packed with powerful antioxidants, this delicious drink activates your body to fight pre-mature aging. It is also great for your skin and the health of your heart. Go ahead! Give this green smoothie a try.
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 banana
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- A large handful of kale
- 1-2 capsules of Resveratrol 250mg with Active Trans Resveratrol
- 4-5 seedless dates
- 1/4 avocado
- Ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- First, blend the almond milk and kale together in a blender
- Then, pull apart resveratrol capsules and add inner contents to blender
- Then, add the rest of the ingredients and blend until the consistency is smooth
- Top it off with some ice cubes and splash of vanilla extract, if you like
- Serve and enjoy!
Green Protein Smoothie
Even on days when nothing is right, this smoothie will always be a perfect pick-me-up to keep you going! The mix of fibers, vitamins and minerals from the ingredients, along with the goodness of Reserveage's Collagen Replenish™ Powder, this recipe is sure to perk you up and keep your skin supple and nourished, hair healthy, nails strong and muscles growing! Go ahead, give it a whirl girl!
- 1 medium apple (skin on)
- 1 medium banana
- 1 kiwi
- 1/4 avocado
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 tbsp Collagen Replenish™ Powder (unflavored)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp flax seed
- 1 tbsp chia seeds and/or hemp seeds (optional)
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/ cup of ice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth
- Add more coconut (if required) to reach the desired consistency.
- Pour smoothie into a glass and enjoy!
Lemon & Lavender Sorbet
Relish this mouthwatering dessert enriched with a dash of Collagen to give your body the desired health boost.
Reserveage Nutrition™ Marine Collagen Powder, specially curated, and crafted from sustainably harvested fish collagen - Naticol® supports the connective tissues that lend strength and structure to skin, joints and tendons, and promotes strong bones. The crisp, lemon-flavored collagen protein enhanced with the power of vitamin C, helps activate and support collagen production, and hyaluronic acid helps hydrate skin and joints from within.
- 1/2 cup sugar or artificial sweetener
- 4 cups water
- 1 tbsp dried lavender
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 4 teaspoons Reserveage Marine Collagen Powder
- 4 fl. oz Vodka (optional)
- Add sugar and water to a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a simmer. When the sugar dissolves completely, add dried lavender, lemon zest and juice, and Reserveage Marine Collagen Powder.
- Simmer for 10 minutes more and then add Vodka (optional). Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Strain the custard and tranfer to an ice cream machine.
- Churn until the consistency is like soft serve ice cream
- Serve immediately for best results!
Bay Shrimp and Pesto Stuffed Peppers
Munch on this easy-to-make, age-defying snack packed with collagen and your favorite dressings.
Add Collagen Replenish™ Powder to this snack to make it much more nutritious. Collagen Replenish™ Powder is specially formulated in a flavorless powder to dissolve instantly. You can add it to your favorite meal for a collagen-boosting treat.
- 1 lb sweet baby bell peppers (about 12)
- 1 lb Bay Shrimp (cooked)
- 6 tbsp lightened up basil pesto OR Paleo pesto
- 1 scoop Reserveage Nutrition Collagen Replenish™ Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- A pinch of kosher salt
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Chopped basil or parsley for garnish
- Wash the bell peppers thoroughly. Split in two lengthwise, leaving the stems intact. Gently trim out the ribs and the seeds and rinse. Set aside.
- In a bowl, add cooked shrimp, pesto, Collagen Replenish™ Powder, crushed red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice. Lightly toss the mixture to get an even coat of the mixture.
- Take one spoon of this mixture, and start filling it in each of the half-cut bell peppers. Ensure that you fill enough to get a slight mound. Cover the bell peppers and refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with fresh chopped basil or parsley and serve. Happy munching!
Enjoy the irresistible taste of brownies with a dash of healthy Collagen proteins. These brownies are powdered with Reserveage Collagen Replenish™ powder to give you a healthier snacking option. The specially formulated flavorless Collagen Replenish™ Powder dissolves instantly, to give your body the desired nutrition.
- 120 g or 12 scoops of Reserveage Unflavored Collagen Replenish™ Powder
- 3/4 cup natural sweetener
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 6 tbsp gluten-free baking flour or 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/2 cup 4 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 oz. dark chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the baking flour, Reserveage Collagen Replenish™ Powder, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda.
- Add all the wet ingredients and mix until smooth. Top the mixture with chocolate chips and stir.
- Lightly grease an 8"x8" baking dish and evenly spread the batter using a spatula.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes. Insert a toothpick or knife in the center to check, if it comes out a little gooey, your brownies are ready!
- Let rest in a cool place for 15-20 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Make your inner beauty shine from within with Collagen infused latte!
Reserveage Nutrition's premium Collagen Replenish™ Powder is now available in exquisite Chai Pear flavor, which dissoves instantly in water or juice. Add to your Chai Latte to delight your taste buds and skin!
- 200ml - 250ml coconut milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 pitted date
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 tbsp Reserveage Nutrition™ Collagen Replenish™ Powder (Chai-Pear Flavor)
- A pinch of ground nutmeg
- A pinch of ground cloves
- Heat the milk in a pan until warm, ensure that it does not reach boiling temperature.
- Pour the milk in a blender. Add Reserveage Nutrition™ Collagen Replenish™ Powder to it.
- Add the remaining ingredients one by one, and blend on low until you get a smooth, frothy mixture.
- Pour in your favorite coffee mug and enjoy!
Veggie Power Collagen Omelet
Give your regular omelet the power of veggies and collagen.
Add Collagen Replenish™ Powder to a healthy veggie-packed omelet to make it much more nutritious. Collagen Replenish Powder is specially formulated in a flavorless powder to dissolve instantly. You can add it to your favorite meal for a collagen-boosting treat.
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 sweet potato, diced
- 1/2 tomato, diced
- 1/4 yellow onion, diced
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 scoop Reserveage Nutrition™ Collagen Replenish™ Powder
- 1/4 cup diced veggies (mushroom, spinach, carrots, peas, broccoli, etc.)
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. In a roasting pan toss sweet potatoes, a bit of oil, salt, and pepper. Set the tomato face up and sprinkle some oil, salt, and pepper on it. Roast for 10-15 min. Keep them aside.
- Take some oil and sauté the onions till translucent. Add the other veggies and sprinkle some salt and pepper. Let it cook for a few minutes, stirring them occasionally.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg, milk and Reserveage Nutrition™ Collagen Replenish™ Powder together. Carry on until the powder dissolves.
- Pour the egg and milk mixture on the veggies and let it cook. Once almost cooked, flip over or fold in half (optional: add cheese).
- Serve with roasted potatoes and tomato.
Chai Pear Collagen Pancakes
Enjoy your favorite Sunday breakfast with wonderful collagen benefits. Reserveage Nutrition has created a premium collagen powder in Chai Pear flavor which dissolves instantly in water or juice. Add it to your pancakes and create chai-pear-flavored pancakes that your taste buds and skin will love!
- 2 tbsp. of Reserveage Nutrition Collagen Replenish Powder (Chai-Pear Flavor)
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 6 tbsp. Butter (unsalted)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 3/4 cup Whole milk
- 4 tbsp White vinegar
- 2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Optional: blueberries, walnuts, chocolate chips, strawberries, sprinklers, etc.
- Combine milk and vinegar and set aside to curdle for around 5 minutes.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Add Reserveage Nutrition Collagen Replenish Powder to it.
- Whisk in eggs and melted butter in the milk and vinegar mixture.
- Slowly pour all your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and whisk them together - stir gently.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and pour in the pancake mixture. Cook thoroughly until golden brown. Flip & Repeat.
- Sprinkle your favorite toppings, and your tasty Chai Pear Pancakes are ready to go! Happy munching!
Frozen Yogurt Sandwiches
This Strawberry Collagen Froyo Sandwiches recipe is made with Reserveage™ Nutrition's refreshing and great-tasting, Strawberry Hibiscus Collagen Powder that is specially formulated to deliver nutrients for smooth, supple and nourished skin.*
- 3 Scoops Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
- 2 Scoops Reserveage Collagen Replenish Powder (Strawberry Hibiscus Flavor)
- 6 Sugar Cookies
- Mix frozen yogurt with strawberry hibiscus Collagen Replenish Powder and place in freezer until solid.
- Scoop frozen yogurt onto bottom of three cookies. Top with leftover cookies to make sandwiches.
Ginger Pear Collagen Fizz
This Ginger Pear Collagen Fizz recipe is made with Reserveage™ Nutrition's refreshing and great-tasting, Chai Pear Collagen Powder that is specially formulated to deliver nutrients for smooth, supple and nourished skin.*
- ½ Cup of Water
- 1 Scoop Reserveage Collagen Replenish Powder (Chai Pear Flavor)
- ½ Cup Ginger Ale
- Mix water with Chai Pear Collagen Replenish Powder in glass until collagen is dissolved.
- Pour in ginger ale.
- Add ice if desired.
Collagen Pink Drink
Inspired by one of our favorite drinks, but with the added benefits of collagen. Reserveage™ Nutrition has created a premium, refreshing and great-tasting collagen powder in a strawberry hibiscus flavor. Enjoy mixed in water or recipes like this one!
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1 Scoop Reserveage Nutrition Collagen Replenish Powder (Strawberry Hibiscus Flavor)
- Splash of Cranberry Juice
- ¼ Cup Coconut Milk
- ¼ Cup Freeze Dried Strawberries
- Pour water into glass and mix with Reserveage Nutrition Collagen Replenish Powder (strawberry hibiscus flavor) until well combined.
- Add cranberry juice, coconut milk and freeze dried strawberries and stir.
- Add ice if desired and enjoy.
Collagen Replenish Powder is flavorless and can be incorporated into recipes like this one for added nutrients for smooth and supple skin.*
- 1 ½ Cups Shortbread Cookie Crumbs
- 5 Tbsp. Butter Melted
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) Cream Cheese
- 1 Can (15 oz.) Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Scoops Reserveage Nutrition Collagen Replenish Powder
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Nutmeg
- ½ tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1 (8 oz.) Tub Whipped Topping
- Mix butter and shortbread crumbs together. Press crumb mixture into bottom and sides of a pie pan to create a crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and pumpkin until smooth. Add collagen, sugar, vanilla and spices and beat until well mixed. Gently fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the crust.
- Place cheesecake in refrigerator and allow to chill for at least 2-3 hours.
3 Minute Bone Broth 3 Ways
Grass-fed collagen protein is served hot in a tasty, comforting bone broth to nourish your body, inside and out. Made from top-quality beef, this Paleo protein is available in a super convenient and tasty broth bag. Just put it in hot water to create a savory, great-tasting bone broth.
Strawberry Collagen Spritz
Share the ultimate beauty protein with your friends. This Strawberry Collagen Spritz recipe serves four.
- 4 Cups of Water
- 4 Scoops ReserveageTM Nutrition Collagen Replenish Powder (Strawberry Hibiscus Flavor)
- 2 Cups Tonic or Seltzer Water
- About 1 Cup of Mashed Strawberries
Directions (4 servings)
- Mix water and Reserveage Nutrition Collagen Replenish Powder (Strawberry Hibiscus Flavor) in pitcher until well combined.
- Pour in tonic or seltzer water.
- Scoop mashed strawberries into 4 empty glasses as desired.
- Pour strawberry spritz drink from pitcher into each glass evenly.
- Top with ice, enjoy and share with your friends!
Bone Broth Butternut Squash Soup
Bone Broth Boost is a delicious belly-warming way to promote healthier skin, joints and bones. It's tasty all on it's own or incorporated into recipes like this one.
- 1 Large Butternut Squash
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Large Onion
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 4 Cups of Warm Water
- 4 Scoops ReserveageTM Nutrition Bone Broth Boost (Chicken Vegetable Flavored)
- ⅛ tsp. of Nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp. Ground Ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel, remove seeds and cut butternut squash into cubes.
- Peel carrots, onion and garlic. Cut carrots and onion into chunks.
- Add butternut squash, carrots, onion, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper to roasting pan. Toss to coat.
- Roast for about 1 hour or until veggies are soft.
- Pour warm water into a large bowl. Add 4 scoops of Reserveage Nutrition Bone Broth Boost to water. Stir to mix.
Place roasted veggies into a separate large bowl. Add some Bone Broth Boost liquid. Use an immersion blender to blend veggies and bone broth until smooth. Add remaining Bone Broth Boost liquid and stir until well combined.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please Note: The material on this site is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any diet or exercise program.