Frozen Yogurt Sandwiches
This Strawberry Collagen Froyo Sandwiches recipe is made with Reserveage™ Nutrition's refreshing and great-tasting, Strawberry Hibiscus Collagen Powder that is specially formulated to deliver nutrients for smooth, supple and nourished skin.*
- 3 Scoops Vanilla Frozen Yogurt
- 2 Scoops Reserveage Collagen Replenish Powder (Strawberry Hibiscus Flavor)
- 6 Sugar Cookies
- Mix frozen yogurt with strawberry hibiscus Collagen Replenish Powder and place in freezer until solid.
- Scoop frozen yogurt onto bottom of three cookies. Top with leftover cookies to make sandwiches.
Ginger Pear Collagen Fizz
This Ginger Pear Collagen Fizz recipe is made with Reserveage™ Nutrition's refreshing and great-tasting, Chai Pear Collagen Powder that is specially formulated to deliver nutrients for smooth, supple and nourished skin.*
- ½ Cup of Water
- 1 Scoop Reserveage Collagen Replenish Powder (Chai Pear Flavor)
- ½ Cup Ginger Ale
- Mix water with Chai Pear Collagen Replenish Powder in glass until collagen is dissolved.
- Pour in ginger ale.
- Add ice if desired.
Collagen Pink Drink
Inspired by one of our favorite drinks, but with the added benefits of collagen. Reserveage™ Nutrition has created a premium, refreshing and great-tasting collagen powder in a strawberry hibiscus flavor. Enjoy mixed in water or recipes like this one!
- 1 Cup of Water
- 1 Scoop Reserveage Nutrition Collagen Replenish Powder (Strawberry Hibiscus Flavor)
- Splash of Cranberry Juice
- ¼ Cup Coconut Milk
- ¼ Cup Freeze Dried Strawberries
- Pour water into glass and mix with Reserveage Nutrition Collagen Replenish Powder (strawberry hibiscus flavor) until well combined.
- Add cranberry juice, coconut milk and freeze dried strawberries and stir.
- Add ice if desired and enjoy.
Collagen Replenish Powder is flavorless and can be incorporated into recipes like this one for added nutrients for smooth and supple skin.*
- 1 ½ Cups Shortbread Cookie Crumbs
- 5 Tbsp. Butter Melted
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) Cream Cheese
- 1 Can (15 oz.) Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Scoops Reserveage Nutrition Collagen Replenish Powder
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ tsp. Nutmeg
- ½ tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1 (8 oz.) Tub Whipped Topping
- Mix butter and shortbread crumbs together. Press crumb mixture into bottom and sides of a pie pan to create a crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and pumpkin until smooth. Add collagen, sugar, vanilla and spices and beat until well mixed. Gently fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the crust.
- Place cheesecake in refrigerator and allow to chill for at least 2-3 hours.
3 Minute Bone Broth 3 Ways
Grass-fed collagen protein is served hot in a tasty, comforting bone broth to nourish your body, inside and out. Made from top-quality beef, this Paleo protein is available in a super convenient and tasty broth bag. Just put it in hot water to create a savory, great-tasting bone broth.
Strawberry Collagen Spritz
Share the ultimate beauty protein with your friends. This Strawberry Collagen Spritz recipe serves four.
Makes 4 Servings
- 4 Cups of Water
- 4 Scoops ReserveageTM Nutrition Collagen Replenish Powder (Strawberry Hibiscus Flavor)
- 2 Cups Tonic or Seltzer Water
- About 1 Cup of Mashed Strawberries
- Mix water and Reserveage Nutrition Collagen Replenish Powder (Strawberry Hibiscus Flavor) in pitcher until well combined.
- Pour in tonic or seltzer water.
- Scoop mashed strawberries into 4 empty glasses as desired.
- Pour strawberry spritz drink from pitcher into each glass evenly.
- Top with ice, enjoy and share with your friends!
Bone Broth Butternut Squash Soup
Bone Broth Boost is a delicious belly-warming way to promote healthier skin, joints and bones. It's tasty all on it's own or incorporated into recipes like this one.
- 1 Large Butternut Squash
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Large Onion
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 4 Cups of Warm Water
- 4 Scoops ReserveageTM Nutrition Bone Broth Boost (Chicken Vegetable Flavored)
- ⅛ tsp. of Nutmeg
- ⅛ tsp. Ground Ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel, remove seeds and cut butternut squash into cubes.
- Peel carrots, onion and garlic. Cut carrots and onion into chunks.
- Add butternut squash, carrots, onion, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper to roasting pan. Toss to coat.
- Roast for about 1 hour or until veggies are soft.
- Pour warm water into a large bowl. Add 4 scoops of Reserveage Nutrition Bone Broth Boost to water. Stir to mix.
Place roasted veggies into a separate large bowl. Add some Bone Broth Boost liquid. Use an immersion blender to blend veggies and bone broth until smooth. Add remaining Bone Broth Boost liquid and stir until well combined.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.